Home Selling Tips
Before selling your home, here are some tips for you to consider that can make your home sell faster and for more money.
On the Outside:
- Keep lawn mowed and trimmed
- Sweep debris off sidewalks and driveways. Pull weeds growing in between the cracks.
- Paint the house or touch-up where necessary.
- Plant flowers
- Keep trees and shrubs neatly trimmed.
- Wash the siding on the house.
- Clean windows and replace any broken or cracked window panes.
- Replace any broken or missing shingles on the roof. If shingles on the roof are old and deteriorated and need replacing, consider having this done before showing the house.
- Repair or replace damaged or broken gutters and downspouts.
- Keep the garage clean and tidy.
- Clean up any oil stains from the car.
- Hang tools on the walls or store them away in tools boxes or drawers.
- Store bikes, toys, and yard equipment out of sight.