- Prior to viewing a property make an appointment in advance (24hrs. notice if at all possible) with your realtor so they can make the necessary arrangements.
- Prepare to spend about 45 minutes looking at each property, including driving time when viewing
- Wear shoes that are easily removed.
- If you plan on viewing several properties it is a good idea to eat a good meal prior to going or bring along snacks.
- If at all possible avoid bringing small children and pets. Children tend to become bored or tired and can distract you from the task at hand.
- While viewing a property or multiple properties take notes, ask questions and observe your likes and dislikes. Discuss this with your realtor so that they understand what exactly you’re looking for.
- Be considerate of the owners. They may or may not be present. Compliment them on things that you really like about the property and thank them when you leave.